Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Hotel Review: The Seminyak Suite Private Villa, Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia

Hotel Review: The Seminyak Suite Private Villa, Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia


Just got a chance to write my last stay at The Seminyak Suite Bali in August 2014.


Value For Money: 8/10

It's private. The whole resort is quite small hence I would call it a boutique resort. There are only a couple private villas in the area.

Location: 8/10

Well it is located in Seminyak, specifically Jalan Raya Seminyak. However, I like to stay at a hotel where I could go out at night to see the crowds within a walking distance. This hotel does not provide that. I think it's not really located in the most hip area of Seminyak where we can find great restaurants.

Breakfast: 8.5/10

The breakfast was just OK. Nothing too special to remember.

Villa Quality: 9/10

We stayed at a two bedroom villa with a private pool. I was very happy with the design of the villa, the cleanliness, and the sleep quality in the bedroom. The bathroom as so huge that I think it feels so empty. They could have put some interesting stuffs inside the bathroom.

Staffs: 10/10

Very happy with the staff. Satisfying service and always helpful in tending our needs.

Facilities: 7/10

Nothing much. Our stay was entirely revolved inside the villa.

Would I recommend you to stay at this hotel?

Yes if you can find a good deal on this hotel. Otherwise, I would choose somewhere closer to the Seminyak upscale restaurant scenes.



My Overall Rating on This Hotel:
8.5 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment